iHT2 Health IT Summit
July 24, 2012 8:00 AM - July 25, 2012 2:15 PM
Brown Palace Hotel
321 Seventeenth Street
CORHIO will be participating in a panel session on HIE Performance: Defining Your Objectives & Measuring Progress. As health IT and meaningful use initiatives continue to make progress throughout the country, HIE initiatives have made great strides in the past year. It is critical to understand the landscape, stakeholders and risks for any project.
This event brings together C-level, physician practice management and IT decision-makers from North America's leading provider organizations and physician practices. For two full days, executives interact with a national audience of peers, national leaders and solution providers featuring the latest solutions for practice management, mobility, telemedicine, outsourceing, IT ifastructure, next-generation electronic medical records, disease management and more.
The 2012 iHT² Health IT Summit offers a broad choice of educational opportunities for professional development both for yourself and the organization you work for.
- Hear from insirational panelists and keynote speakers from the healthcare sector
- Share ideas, aspirations, problems and solutions with peers and colleagues
- Develop a more intimate understanding about the industry and compare your situtation with others
- Learn current trends and innovative ideas
- Understand best practices and applications through case study presentations
- Solve and debate issues while consulting with industry experts
Complimentary Registration Passes are Available For Select CORHIO Partners!
The Institute for Health Technology Transformation (iHT2) is pleased to once again extend a special invitation to all qualified staff and partners of CORHIO -- please use PROMO CODE: CORHIO12. Click Here to Register. Qualified partners include: All CORHIO board members, healthcare providers, payers, hospital employees, non-profit employees, educational institutions, government employees, academic medical centers, etc. Please note this offer is not valid for vendors or consultants.
For more information and to register, please visit the iHT² Health IT Summit webpage.
* This event is hosted and managed by iHT².