Medicaid EHR Incentive Program for Eligible Hospitals
CORHIO is helping the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing educate hospitals on the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
Is your hospital eligible?
Eligible Hospitals (EH) include Acute Care and Critical Access Hospitals and Children's Hospitals. Your hospital must have:
- Minimum 10% Medicaid patient volume
- Average length of stay less than or equal to 25 days
Your electronic health record system must be certified in order for you to qualify for incentive payments. Check this list for your EHR system: https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/search
Questions on the EHR Incentive Programs?
Medicaid - Contact the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Coordinator at medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.
Medicare - Call the CMS EHR Information Center at 888.734.6433 for assistance.
- New - Attestation System Overview for Program Year 2016 (recorded webinar)
- New - PY2016 Eligibility Workbook for EHs
- New - PY2016- Incentive Payment Calculation Workbook for EHs
- Modified Stage 2 Objectives - 2016
- Modified Stage 2 Objectives - 2017
- Objectives and Measures for 2016 Table of Contents
- Post Payment Audits Tip Sheet - from Myers and Stauffer, LLC
- CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- CDPHE Meaningful Use Registration Page
Sign up for Medicaid EHR Incentive Program newsletter
Email your name and organization name to medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.
To review past issues, go to our Newsletter directory page.