Medicaid EHR Incentive Program for Eligible Hospitals
CORHIO is helping the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing educate hospitals on the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
Is your hospital eligible?
Eligible Hospitals (EH) include Acute Care and Critical Access Hospitals and Children's Hospitals. Your hospital must have:
- Minimum 10% Medicaid patient volume
- Average length of stay less than or equal to 25 days
Your electronic health record system must be certified in order for you to qualify for incentive payments. Check this list for your EHR system: https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/search
Questions on the EHR Incentive Programs?
Medicaid - Contact the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Coordinator at medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.
Medicare - Call the CMS EHR Information Center at 888.734.6433 for assistance.
- NEW - Xerox User Manual
- NEW - EH Incentive Payment Calculation Workbook (PY2015)
- NEW - EH Eligibility Workbook (PY2015)
- What's Changed for the EHR Incentive Programs in 2015-2017
- Alternate Exclusions and Specifications from CMS
- Objectives and Measures Table for EHs (CMS document)
- Meaningful Use Objectives for 2015-2017
- 2015 Program Requirements
- 2015 CMS Fact Sheet
- EHR Incentive Programs for Eligible Hospitals: What You Need to Know for 2015 Tipsheet
- EHR Incentive Programs: 2015 through 2017 (Modified Stage 2) Overview
- Post Payment Audits Tip Sheet - from Myers and Stauffer, LLC
- CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- CDPHE Meaningful Use Registration Page
Sign up for Medicaid EHR Incentive Program newsletter
Email your name and organization name to medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.
To review past issues, go to our Newsletter directory page.