In Case You Missed It: Incentive Program Educational EventDate: June 26th, 2018Category: CORHIO e-NewsletterTopics: Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
Recap of a recent CORHIO/Department of Health Care Policy and Financing event, including links to presentations on the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, Quality Payment Program, Accountable Care Collaborative, Health Information Exchange and more.
On June 19, 2018, CORHIO and the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing held an educational breakfast meeting: Reaching Your Full Incentive Potential. Here’s a recap of the event and links to more information, including a recorded webinar of the main presentation.
- Micah Jones, Health IT Coordinator for the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, gave an update on the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program and the Colorado Health IT Roadmap. Download his slides here.
- Kelly Hernandez, Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Coordinator for CORHIO, gave a detailed presentation on how to successfully attest for program year 2017 – for both Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals. She provided common mistakes and how to troubleshoot errors in the system, general tips and guidelines and a detailed look at the new Objective 0 for Meaningful Use. Download her slides and listen to her recorded webinar here.
- Lauren O’Kipney, Transformation Support Services Manager for CORHIO, gave a high-level overview of the Quality Payment Program and information on how to determine eligibility. Download her slides here.
- Drew Currie, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at CORHIO, gave attendees an update on Health Information Exchange in Colorado, including data available in the network, details on which organizations in the state are participating and how HIE helps with care coordination. Download his slides here.
- Susan Mathieu, Accountable Care Collaborative Program Manager at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, gave an overview of the new phase of Colorado’s Accountable Care program which includes Regional Accountable Entities (formerly Regional Care Collaborative Organizations). Download her slides here.
To receive updates on the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, sign up for our newsletter: email your name and organization name to medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.