Navigating the quality reporting maze can be overwhelming. With Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Value Based Payment Modifier (VBPM) assessing payment adjustments of up to 4% this year, it is becoming increasingly more important to report these measures. Our Transformation Support Services team can assist you with reviewing, selecting, and reporting your clinical quality measures to avoid negative payment adjustments.
If you are not familiar with quality reporting and would like to get started, or have tried to do it and found it overwhelming, CORHIO’s Transformation Support Services team can help.
We provide assistance with:
- Assessing your Medicare patient volume and determining the amount of incentives you can earn and/or penalties you may incur
- Reviewing EHR reports and measures and optimize for quality reporting
- Selecting the best quality measures for you or your practice report, maximizing your VBPM
- Uploading relevant data to the Medicare secure portal
- Reviewing clinical documentation to ensure it meets quality reporting standards
- Training staff how to document quality measures accurately to ensure best quality scores possible