MAPIR Portal Update: 2016 Eligibility Date Error
Due to opening Program Year (PY) 2016 on October 15, 2017, the Colorado Registration and Attestation system (known as MAPIR) is experiencing an error that deems some Patient Volume eligibility date ranges in 2016 as invalid or out-of-range.
Providers who select a 2016 eligibility date range and receive an error (see screenshot below) must select the date range: January 1, 2015 to April 1, 2015. This 2015 eligibility range does not have to match your documentation. Please be advised that, in this situation, providers must upload supporting documentation (De-Identified Workbook) for the 2016 date range in which the provider is eligible.
If you receive this error, please follow these directions:
1. Go to the ‘Patient Volume Tab.’
2. Select the option ‘calendar year preceding payment year.’
3. Enter January 1, 2015 (the end date will self-populate.) This will allow you to move forward with the application.
4. Enter all required data .
5. Upload documents including De-Identified Workbook for the PY2016 eligibility dates.
After you submit your application, the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing will verify the eligibility dates using the required documentation providers supplied.