New CORHIO Participant Go-Lives
May 18th, 2018 | Published Under HIE Participants
We have some recent go-lives to share of organizations that recently joined the CORHIO Health Information Exchange network:
- Peak Health Family Medicine, a five-provider practice in Littleton, is now live on PatientCare 360®.
- Pinnacle Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, a two-provider office in Westminster, is live with Results Delivery into their Sevocity electronic health record.
- Colorado Primary Health Care, an eight-provider practice in Littletin is live with results delivery into their eMDs electronic health record.
- Jackson Medical Clinic, a one-provider office in LaJara, is live on PatientCare 360.
- Neurology of the Rockies, a six-provider office in Parker, is live on PatientCare 360.
Congratulations to these new CORHIO participants!