HIMSS19 Global Conference & Exhibition
9800 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
CORHIO has been selected to present with the Office of eHealth Innovation on the state's Health IT Roadmap. Join our CEO Morgan Honea on Tuesday February 12, 2019 from noon to 1:00 pm for the session Colorado's Health IT Success: What's Our Secret Sauce?
Global Healthcare Education and Networking
HIMSS19 will be focusing on a combination of reoccurring and new global healthcare topics with education sessions and special events featuring top thought leaders from across the industry.
- Obtain a broad picture of opportunities and successes in the interoperability community when you visit the Interoperability Showcase with nearly 20 demonstration areas, an education theater, product marketplace and more.
- Sit in on Health 2.0’s VentureConnect, a rapid-fire pitch competition for vetted Series A health tech companies vying for a chance to be named the most promising startup by corporate investors and venture capitalists.
- Take part in demos, workshops, competitions and discussion on the latest innovations at HIMSS19 Investment and Entrepreneur Activities.
- New events cater to the latest trends and focus areas in healthcare IT. Register for the Pharma Forum to examine the current state of pharma, payer-provider collaborations or be part of a community addressing issues in healthy aging.
- Registration will be opening soon for the Millennials Reception and Women in Health IT Networking Reception. These events sell out each year; make sure not to miss your chance to meet with these communities.
Book your Hotel