Healthcare IT Connect
Respond, Recover & Re-imagine 2020 State HIT Connect Virtual Summit
Join CORHIO Chief Executive Officer Morgan Honea for the panel Identifying Tech Trends for the ‘Next Normal’ on Wednesday at noon!
State response to the COVID-19 pandemic has presented many challenges to State HIT teams in supporting tactical response efforts, whilst at the same time adapting systems to meet the demands of increased volumes of enrollees into state-run programs, all of which is being undertaken predominantly with a remote ‘no-touch’ government workforce.
State HIT Connect’s virtual conference will examine the role of data, systems, and operations informing and enabling state response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The program will also provide insights into the key technology issues state teams will need to address to support a responsive, and ‘citizen-centric’ HHS Enterprise better suited to respond to future public health crises, as well as to address the inequities which exacerbate them.
- Adapting to No-Touch Government
- Behavioral Health Technology Innovation in Medicaid
- Building a COVID Dashboard
- Community Information Exchange, Leveraging Community Based Organizations
- Combating Emerging Fraud Schemes During COVID-19
- Contact and Proximity Tracing
- Coordinating Inter-Agency Data Sharing, Response to the Pandemic
- Coordinating State Initiatives Related to COVID-19
- Data Interoperability, Dashboarding for COVID-19 Tactical Response