Webinar: Steps to Improve Risk Coding for Accurate Reimbursement
Join this session to learn more about how to improve documentation and coding accuracy for accurate risk score calculation.
Managing financial risk is challenging. Documentation and coding are foundational to success. Join this free online session hosted by CORHIO to learn more about how to improve documentation and coding accuracy for accurate risk score calculation.
Invite your team to join the session as it will cover the following aspects of coding and reimbursement:
· High-level insight into risk-based models
· Impact of low Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) scores
· Documentation guidelines – the do’s and don’ts
· Strategies for improving documentation and frequent inaccuracies to avoid
· What an RADV audit entails
· How documentation can improve coding
The AAFP has reviewed “Steps to Improve Risk Coding for Accurate Reimbursements” and deemed it acceptable for up to 1.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed credit. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To participate in this session, register here.