Medicaid EHR Incentive Program for Eligible Hospitals
A big congratulations to all Eligible Hospitals and Critical Access Hospitals that participated in the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program!
It is exciting news to announce Colorado Eligible Hospitals (EH) and Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) have completed the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program. There were a total of 73 EHs and CAHs that attested over the life of the program and the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing rewarded over $87 million dollars to EHs and CAHs for incentive payments. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of EH’s and CAH’s have completed the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program two years early.
Questions on the EHR Incentive Programs?
Medicaid - Contact the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Coordinator at medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.
Medicare - Call the CMS EHR Information Center at 888.734.6433 for assistance.
- Webinar: Colorado Medicaid Meaningful Use 2018 and 2019
- Webinar: How to Update Your Registration at CMS
- Webinar: Eligibility and Reporting Periods
- Webinar: Navigating interChange
- Webinar: Navigating the MAPIR System
- Attestation Checklist for Program Year 2018
- Eligible Hospital Eligibility Workbook
- Program Year 2018 Eligible Hospital Modified Stage 2 Objectives
- Program Year 2018 Eligible Hospital Stage 3 Objectives
- Post Payment Audits Tip Sheet - from Myers and Stauffer, LLC
- CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- CDPHE Meaningful Use Registration Page
Sign up for Medicaid EHR Incentive Program newsletter
Email your name and organization name to medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.
To review past issues, go to our Newsletter directory page.