Medicaid EHR Incentive Program for Eligible Hospitals
CORHIO is helping the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing educate hospitals on the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program. The MAPIR system is now open for Program Year 2018 attestations for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program and will close Friday, June 7, 2019. Resources, including webinars and checklists, are available below.
Is your hospital eligible?
Eligible Hospitals (EH) include Acute Care and Critical Access Hospitals and Children's Hospitals. Your hospital must have:
- Minimum 10% Medicaid patient volume
- Average length of stay less than or equal to 25 days
Your electronic health record system must be certified in order for you to qualify for incentive payments. Check this list for your EHR system: https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/search
Questions on the EHR Incentive Programs?
Medicaid - Contact the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Coordinator at medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.
Medicare - Call the CMS EHR Information Center at 888.734.6433 for assistance.
- New - Webinar: Colorado Medicaid Meaningful Use 2018 and 2019
- New - Webinar: How to Update Your Registration at CMS
- New - Webinar: Eligibility and Reporting Periods
- New - Webinar: Navigating interChange
- New - Webinar: Navigating the MAPIR System
- New - Attestation Checklist for Program Year 2018
- New - Eligible Hospital Eligibility Workbook
- New - Program Year 2018 Eligible Hospital Modified Stage 2 Objectives
- New - Program Year 2018 Eligible Hospital Stage 3 Objectives
- Post Payment Audits Tip Sheet - from Myers and Stauffer, LLC
- CMS Frequently Asked Questions
- CDPHE Meaningful Use Registration Page
Sign up for Medicaid EHR Incentive Program newsletter
Email your name and organization name to medicaidEHR@corhio.org or 720-285-3232.
To review past issues, go to our Newsletter directory page.