CORHIO Unveils New WebsiteDate: August 26th, 2015Category: CORHIO e-NewsletterTopics: HIE, Transformation Support Services, CORHIO Network
The website includes new information on the latest healthcare topics, enhanced site-wide search capabilities, a more searchable participant map, and a blog.
CORHIO recently unveiled our new website at www.corhio.org. The site includes many new features and functions – based on feedback received from participants and community members.
The upgraded site includes:
- Enhanced HIE participant map with the ability to search by participant name (practice, clinic, office, or hospital name) and filter by zip code
- Expanded news section that allows visitors to filter news by topics
- New CORHIO blog with posts from our staff on topics such as Meaningful Use and practice transformation
- New Expertise section with information on the latest health IT topics, such as interoperability, medical homes, and healthcare policy
- Throughout the site, we feature various CORHIO participants and HIE users
The new website has been optimized for the following Web browsers:
*Older versions of Internet Explorer (v.8 and v.9) are not supported by the new website.
We invite you to check out the new site at www.corhio.org and let us know what you think! We always welcome your feedback – you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join our HIE social media conversations on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CORHIO or LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/CORHIO.