Act Now: Funding to Join Health Information Exchange Ends SoonDate: July 14th, 2021Category: CORHIO e-NewsletterTopics: HIE, Health IT, Quality Improvement
For a limited time, the Colorado Care Connections Program pays fees for onboarding practices to the CORHIO Health Information Exchange. Inquire with CORHIO ASAP to seize this opportunity.
If your organization has not yet joined CORHIO, please contact us right away as state funds to pay your implementation fees will be unavailable soon. Current CORHIO customers may still be able to use these funds to upgrade your services (such as the addition of CORHIO’s Notifications product).
The Colorado Care Connections Program includes:
• CORHIO implementation fee waived ($6,000-$10,000 value) to join the CORHIO network and receive patient results from hospitals and labs across the state
• Opportunity for your practice/hospital to send care summaries and clinical documents into the HIE (CORHIO will cover EHR vendor costs up to $5,000 and waive implementation fees for sending CCDs -- a $10,000 value)
• Current CORHIO participants can receive upgraded HIE capabilities, including Clinical Document Exchange and Notifications
• Assistance from Healthcare Quality Improvement team on workflow improvement, meeting MIPS and Quality Reporting requirements (up to 8 hours per quarter)
Why join the CORHIO Health Information Exchange?
• Patient data from all major health systems in Colorado, including UCHealth, Centura, Banner, HealthONE, SCL Health, Kaiser Permanente and Dept. of Defense — no need to call hospitals to request information or log onto a separate system (direct results delivery available)
• Laboratory and pathology results; radiology reports and hospital facesheets and admission, discharge and transfer information; transcription notes and medical histories for your new patients
• Care summaries from providers throughout the state/out of your network
Please contact us within the next few days if you are interested in utilizing state funding to join the CORHIO health information exchange network.