With CORHIO Notifications, practices receive real-time or daily alerts when a patient has new lab results, has visited an ER, or has been admitted and discharged from a hospital, and more.
In addition to the ADT Notifications, CORHIO can notify your practice of lab results via daily batched reports, real-time electronic interface, or real-time delivery into a care management system, including the following:
- Diabetes -- results include Hemoglobin A1C
- Cholesterol -- results from lipid panels, including Total Cholesterol, High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (HDL-C), Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (LDL-C), and Triglycerides
- Hepatitis -- results from hepatitis panel, including A, B and C and antibody results
- COVID-19 -- results from molecular (RT-PCR tests)
Through an electronic report or HL7 interface, your practice can:
- Save time by streamlining patient care coordination, such as follow-up treatment or medication review
- Ensure optimal Medicare reimbursements by utilizing Transitional Care Management (TMC) codes for timely patient follow-up (up to $230)
- Gain access to more detailed records of your patient’s recent encounter via our secure web-based portal, PatientCare 360
Download more information about Notifications.
Funding Available for Physician Practices and Clinics
If your organization has a referral relationship with a Meaningful Use eligible provider or hospital, you are now eligible to receive funding through the Colorado Care Connections Program to join the CORHIO Health Information Exchange. Please contact CORHIO today at 720-285-3200 or email@example.com to learn more